Hey Everyone! I have received my second special award! I thank you Racheal for nominating me.I love your novel and I want to keep reading it!
Here’s the link to her website: https://rachealnovel.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
How I started blogging:
I had to! To share what I have got.To learn what others have to say.To grow and change.I just went with it and put it into action 🙂
Advice to bloggers:
It’s all about action.You may be hesitant to write what you have got on draft today.But you will learn its worth only when you post it out there for world to see tomorrow.Criticism hurts.But what hurts even more is suppression of one’s worth and identity.So take your freedom and write!
Hey Everyone! I got my FIRST award! I thank you Abhishek from the bottom of my heart for the nomination.I have been reading your blog ever since I started writing my own blog! You are full of wisdom and motivation 🙂
Here’s the link to his website: https://pathaniaabhishek.wordpress.com/
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How it all started:
I started this blog to channel my ideas into meaningful content for people to read.I always had random perspectives that amused and baffled me.So I decided to write them down to clear my mind.And then it hit me: why just write stuff down? Why not share and learn from others? Why not a blog? Hence the blog! 🙂
Advice to new bloggers:
Write anything you want to share.Holding it in will be a waste to you and the others.Don’t be afraid of judgment.Just take the action and let the life unfold before you.